Saturday, September 17, 2005

All Is Not Well In The Well

Murmurs has been silent for most of the past week due to another round of health problems. Besides the mundanely familier lung problems my left kidney has been acting up. This is nothing new as I have renal papalary necrosis in that kidney. The latest greatest medical problem appears at least at the moment to be diverticulitis in the lower left portion of the colon. Severe pain. Fever. Some nausea. Difficulty in sitting for extended periods and basic overall exhaustion has become the norm over the past few days. Tests will be run in the early part of next week. The possibility of surgery is looming which will really, really, I mean really piss me off. Because with my luck it will happen before Wed. Why is that a problem you may ask yourself? It is a problem because I have tickets Wed. night for the Eagles concert at the Staple Center. Surgery will kind of get in the away of my attendance. Which will really, really, I mean really suck. Since I last saw the Eagles perform in 1980 I was kind of looking forward to the show. However, if things go bad with diverticulitis they can go real bad real fast. As in call the morturary you will never, ever see the Eagles live again bad. Dead maybe, but never alive. So weighing the options I guess my health will have to come first. Unless anyone out there in the land of blog knows anything about reversing curses. Because after the last almost three years I am sure that someone, somewhere has a voodoo doll that resembles me full of more needles than a cacuts.

No comments: