Wednesday, September 21, 2005

And The Winner Is.....

And the winner is, by the length of the sigmoid colon: DIVERTICULITIS. Lucky, lucky me. And I want to nominate the holder of my personal voodoo doll for curser of the year.

The diverticulitis, if you have not already guessed, is located in the area of the sigmoid colon. Besides the cipro which I am already on I will begin the regime of a second antibiotic tomorrow. Once some and/or all of the swelling clears up, hopefully when I finish the antibiotics I will be refered to a gastrointestinal doctor. Who will as I understand it have the undeserved privilege of sticking my hairy bum in the air and inserting a camera for some up close and personal film of my colon. I am sure that he/she has been waiting with baited breath for this rare opportunity.

Once the process is complete and the data is processed a long term diagnosis will be made.

Until than to cover any out of plan costs film of the colonoscopy will be available for $19.95 or two for $25.00.

No comments: