Saturday, September 02, 2006

death warmed over with a side of fries

not a very optomistic sounding title but that is what a weeks worth of pneumonia will do to a person.

body pain and the overwhelming feeling i have that when i am sleeping the entire offensive line for the chiefs is using my chest as a stand in for their blocking dummy. not exactly a prescription for a good nights sleep.

the week included another round of x-rays which rad by rad are bringing me to my ultimate goal of permanently glowing in the dark and therefore eliminating the need for a reading light.

another round of antibiotics killing all of the good bacteria in my gut and allowing my stomach to digest itself.

another week of writer's block as a lack of oxygen to the few functioning brain cells i have left precludes anything resembling creativity from occuring.

on the bright side my mood is good and anxiety has been kept at bay for several weeks now. of course with the pneumonia creating a need for the ingesting of steroids the anxiety free zone may also become a thing of the past.

now where did i leave my xanex......

No comments: