Monday, July 11, 2005

Bacteria Shmacteria

Another wide span of inconsistent posting on my part. As per usual my health has interfered with my creativity, motivation and all round energy reserves.

For the past ten days at least I have been dealing with thrush and a bacterial infection in my lungs. The thrush leaves everything with a nasty aftertaste and the bacterial infection requires a medication that leaves me succeptable to heat stroke. Which is just great when the tempature is at 90 or above.

Suprisingly I believe I have moved past the point of wallowing in self pity and over indulgence in worry about the long term health issues.

I am doing my best to go from day to day. Enjoy what I can and deal with what needs to be dealt with.

Hopefully my creativity, motivation and energy will return soon. Until than it will probably be feast or famine at Murmurs.

No comments: