Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Send in the Clowns

My apologies to one and all for the mini drama of yesterday's post.

I did what I have never really done before and posted something mid anxiety attack. No editing, no thinking just a quick mental dump.

In rereading it this morning I realized that what I wrote was easy to interpet one hundred and one different ways.

No one died.

No one is sick.

No tragedy of any kind occured.

Sometimes a week at my mom's is like a week in some fictional world. Problems slip away and anxiety takes a back seat for a few days. Than something happens to bring me back to reality. And boom anxiety attack city.

At this point the anxiety has subsided. I drove back from mom's today. And was greeted by something that used to be air but now resembles something from a low grade godzilla knockoff.

I will do my best to keep anxiety attacks from bleeding into Murmur's.

Now will someone please send in the clowns.

No comments: