Sunday, October 18, 2009

Follow That Truck.....

I feel as if I was run over by a truck, kicked in the head by a mule, mauled by a rabid coyote and p*****d on by a syphilitic skunk. And this is a good day.

All my respiratory symptoms and anxiety symptoms have hit at the same time. It is as if a 6.5 Earthquake and a Tornado have hit my body leaving behind one quivering survivor.

I need the inhaler for the lack of breathing ability but at the same time the steroids in said inhaler are sending my anxiety levels off the scale. I really do not know if I am coming or going.

Despite the years of illness it feels as if I have never felt so tight and anxious.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

1 comment:

sue said...

Sorry you're going through this. At least mine doesn't hang around all year long...