Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Return Of Sorts

I have been away from the blogging world for quite sometime. More than two and half years it seems. Does not feel as if it has been that long but none the less the facts do not lie.

A lot of water has passed beneath my own personal bridge since last I visited these pages. Two deaths, illness, and the birth of a brand new son.

In a lot of ways I am not the same person that I was when last I allowed my fingers to roam the keyboard. I do not feel creative. My creativity as gone from rainbow bright to shades of gray. I cannot seem to find the Spark needed to reclaim that poetic/story telling fire.

That being said I was inspired by a Spark of an idea to give it a whirl so I will try to once again share my thoughts and randomness for those few who care to listen.

Enjoy the ride.

2 comments:

Sparky said...

Yay!!! lol

sue said...

YAY!