Thursday, December 22, 2005

Wheezing Murmur's

After surving an up close and rather personal Kodak moment shared between me, my doctor and a room full of nurses I thought my week could only go up from there. Of course as in most instances of wishful thinking life had an all together different plan.

In no particular order:

The base of the garbage disposal came loose from the drain trap spewing water and half ground food through out the cabinet beneath the sink. Reattaching the disposal was easy. Cleaning the floor and the cabinet was a pain in the ass.

While cleaning the refridgerator the large glass piece that covers both vegetable drawers exploded in my hands. Shards of shattered glass covered the floor for three feet in every direction. Virtually every surface was swimming in the stuff except for one notable exception: me. Despite my presence at ground zero not a single piece of glass impacted my flesh. Not a scratch. Not a cut. Nothing. Should have played the lotto that day.

Than of course what Murmur rant would be complete without medical complications.

I seem to have developed a trifecta of illnesses. A sinus and ear infection plus another round of bronchitis. To complicate the issue even further my body does not seem to agree with Avelox which was the reccomended treatment. I have been having liver pain plus pain in my left shoulder joint and right knee. Could be exhaustion from all of the pre Christmas activities or could be a reaction to the meds. Waiting to hear from my doctor on that one.

Which in a nutshell is why the Throne has been vacant for close to a week.

No comments: