Thursday, April 01, 2004

Scared

Summer 1976: I was sixteen and my parents trusted me enough to leave me home alone for the weekend.

Being a fairly boring teenager I did not want to test fate and lose the faith my parents had placed in me. So I followed the rulebook to a T. No friends over, no drinking, nothing just a quiet weekend at home. If I took the car out I was to make sure I was back before dark.

I watched a little television, brought a pizza home and did what I always do, lost myself in a book. This particular weekend it was the novelization of the movie The Omen written by David Seltzer. I had yet to see the film so the book had captured my attention and I could not put it down.

My brother and I shared a room and for the first time I had the room to myself. So eleven o'clock on Saturday night found me lying in my bed finishing the story. Damian and the evil satanic forces had eliminated everyone and the antichrist was free to continue growing. The book had somewhat creeped me out but I was tired and ready for a good nights sleep. I turned out the light buried myself beneath the covers and attempted to lose myself in dreamland.

Something was bothering me though. For some reason I began to feel I was being watched. I ignored the feeling assigning blame to The Omen.

I could not ignore it though. The feeling became stronger and stronger. I tightly wrapped myself in my blankets and buried my head beneath the pillow. Nothing worked sleep would not come and I just knew something was wrong.

I slowly pulled the covers back and raised my head off of the pillow. I turned towards my brother's bed and then I saw it. An evil red glow was coming from beneath the bed and projecting itself upon the ceiling. In my imagination I could almost hear the gates of hell opening.

My heart began pounding and I must have turned whiter than new fallen snow. I sprang from my bed and ran through the house turning on every light, radio and television. I went to my parent's room, which was the farthest point possible I could reach from mine. I sat on their bed and collected my thoughts. Once I could think logically I knew that nothing evil was under my brother's bed. But convincing myself to go check took nearly an hour of silent debate.

Finally I gathered my wits and slowly returned to my room. With a yardstick I found in the closet I lifted my brothers blanket from the floor and tossed it onto the bed. I lowered myself to my hands and knees and took a quick peak underneath. To quick I did not see anything.

So I took a deep breath laid myself flat on the floor and found…

My brothers red t-shirt covering a flashlight that he had been playing with and forgot to turn off.

2 comments:

hardcore sex stories said...

If the boysroom had been in the opposite corner of the house, I might never havegot there. I wont resist, ever.
free virgin anal rape stories
bondage stories penis
young perteen sex stories
free erotic gay stories
malesubmission stories nifty
If the boysroom had been in the opposite corner of the house, I might never havegot there. I wont resist, ever.

fiction rape stories xnxx said...

``No. He broke into coldsweat.
newbie bondage stories
real taboo stories
free forced anal bestiality stories
stories incest young
femdom whorship sex stories
``No. He broke into coldsweat.