Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Vacant Throne

The throne has been, through no fault of my own, vacant for the past week.

I wish I had some exciting tale of espionage and intrigue to share.

Like how I was on a secret mission in Budapest preventing the plans for a new super weapon from falling in to the hands of an enemy agent.

Or how Santa called me up to the North Pole to assist in diagnosing and correcting a major glitch in the new naughty/nice monitoring system.

Or how I was camped out in the great northwest waiting for a wild turkey that was perfect for my holiday repast to happen by.

Or how while camped I took the only verifiably honest to goodness picture of a living bigfoot.

Alas, none of the above is even close to the truth.

In reality I was the lucky recipient of the latest stomach virus that is at this very moment eating its way through stomachs all over Southern California.

The less details the better but suffice it to say I am close to fighting, I mean writing shape and my regular posts should begin appearing tomorrow.

No comments: