Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Close But No Cigar

I really believed I would make it this time. Hands were being washed on a ridiculous pace. Veggies eaten. Vitamins vitamined. Sleep slept. On second thought scratch the sleep insomnia still rules my kingdom. All necessary precautions short of wearing a full body condom were taken. Yet once again my body failed me. Twenty-eight days without an infection was all we could manage. Visited the newly constructed Brueckner Wing at my doctors office and found to my dismay that I had both an ear infection and a sinus infection. Well that explains the minature raptors that were trying to claw their way through my right eyeball this past week. So its off to see the pharmacist for yet another round of medications. Maybe if I could go more than a month without borrowing someones infection my lungs might then begin to heal. Oh well back to coughing board.

No comments: