Friday, December 31, 2004

New Year's Appreciation

A big thank you to the two doctor's JG and JU without who's caring support that went beyond the call of the HMO bylaw's, 2004 would have been difficult beyond all reason.

Thank you to an old friend LL who facilitated my reunion with my son RB. Without her assistance this reunion may have been postponed for quite some time.

Thank you to RB for providing me with a second chance. In my heart I had given up hope and yet when contacted, without hesitation you gave me the opportunity to regain what I had lost. Having you back in my life was the greatest gift that I received in 2004 or any recent year for that matter.

Thank you to my mom for always being there with support and concer regardless of what hurdles she was facing in her own life. Despite being diagnosed with bone cancer she continued to put her family first offering whatever support she could to myself, my brother and my sister. I could not ask for a better mother or a better example for how one should face life and ones responsabilities.

Finally, thank you to who have stopped by Murmur's for visit. In January 2004 I began this blog with a simple goal a tool that would motivate me to write more. Murmur's accomplished this and so much more. Never did I expect that so many visitor, nor did I expect to make so many new friends.

A special thanks to the following blogger's who through their writings have inspired stories or poetry that I have written. Who through their comments have helped to keep me honest in my writing and kept me from impersonating other styles and remaining true to myserf.

  • Grumpy Bunny
  • Life or Something Like It
  • Phantasmemoria
  • Rachelland
  • TLJ's Thoughts of the Day

    If you have yet to visit these sites please do. They have much entertainment and wisdom to offer.
  • No comments: