Saturday, February 07, 2004

The Movies

I am suffering from a severe case of writers block today. While I sat and stared at this monitor, my mind just wandered off. I looked for it everywhere but have been unable to locate the scoundrel. While I continue the search, I figured I would take the easy way out with today's post. The following, in no particular order, are ten movies that have real watchability for me. Not all of them are classics, but all are movies I can lose myself in. For good measure I tacked on four holiday movies that I can also lose myself in.

To Kill a Mockingbird
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
The Big Chill
To Have and Have Not
Bringing Up Baby
The Thin Man
Mary Poppins
Going My Way
Independence Day
Invasion of the Body Snatchers (Original)

Nightmare Before Christmas
It's a Wonderful Life
A Christmas Story
A Christmas Carol (Alistor Sim)

No comments: